About Cannelle Nutrition
Optimal Health starts with Good Nutrition
1. Analysis of your current food intake to identify nutritional
2. In-depth medical history and current health review to
determine how to optimally support your body
3. Initial 1 hour consultation to really get to know you and
fully understand your aims and goals
4. Nutritional recommendations including what to eat and
when to eat as well as foods to avoid
5. Recipe suggestions and sample days
(taking into consideration likes and dislikes as well as
6. Personalised supplement recommendations (if required)
7. Minimum of 1 x 40 minute follow up consultation to help
you stay on track as well as an opportunity for us to fine-tune
your plan and take your nutritional support to the next level
8. Support via email available in between appointments*
(no need to wait for your follow up if you have any questions)
9. Functional testing (if required)
10. Optional genetic testing and DNA profiling
*available if you sign up for one of my programmes
Book your free discovery call now to find out how I can best support you.
After nearly a decade in financial services allowing me to gain a wealth of management and leadership experience, I decided to follow my passion for wellbeing and transfer my skills into the health and wellness industry.
By combining my expert knowledge of nutrition and the human body with excellent communication and people skills I am able to provide a unique and specialised service.
I enjoy motivating others to help them achieve their goals and pride myself on delivering outstanding support to all of my clients on their health and fitness journeys.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
BANT Registered Nutritionist ®
Harvard Certificate in Leadership Excellence
First Aid trained
Fully insured and registered with the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine as well as the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council